Tuesday, February 15

Yelp Review: Pho Aura

Pho Aura (Centreville, VA): 3 Stars

I wasn't particularly impressed with the pho here, but it was ok. Maybe I was expecting too much because it has a decently high Yelp rating? Me thinks not. The service was about average for a pho restaurant - I had to ask a few times to have my water filled up, but the food came out quickly. Service was friendly.

I ordered a large pho do bien (seafood pho). Usually when I order a size large at other pho places, it comes with more noodles and meat than the regular size, but this time it wasn't the case -- just more broth. My meal buddy M and I are usually STUFFED after we share a large pho, but this was definitely NOT the case here! I felt as though they had skimped on the seafood even for a regular sized pho. I do think the broth is of better quality than the average pho place, though. I might try this place again if it were convenient, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here.

No comments:

Post a Comment