Tuesday, February 22

Yelp Review: The Performance Place

The Performance Place Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine (Charlottesville, VA): 4 Stars

I used to go to The Performance Place for physical therapy while I was a student at UVA. I found it fairly easy to get appointments with the therapist and also pretty convenient to UVA's campus (very close to Barracks Road Shopping Center). They also take Tricare (military insurance), which was completely necessary for me, no matter where I went.

Although this is the only place I have gone to have physical therapy, I felt as though the therapist did a great job helping with my recovery -- and more importantly, he seemed to care about me as a person (very good 'bedside manner'). Although I came in for a neck injury, the therapist cared enough to notice other pain issues I was having in my lower back and make suggestions to help with that condition as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment