Wednesday, February 9

The Blog Phenomenon

So I've been thinking about starting back up a blog for a while now. Every few years, I go back to my blog from high school -- and it really makes me glad to have a glimpse back into my life at that time. I tend to quite easily forget details of events, and I've laughed really hard at some of those crazy high school antics that I had somehow forgotten.


In all honesty, the other main point of this blog is to better document things than I could be doing on facebook or twitter. I want to be able to go back and look at my thoughts or websites I like without having to dig through my previous facebook posts. I also want the freedom to fully express my thoughts (as must as possible for something posted on the internet), which you surely can't do with the character limits on twitter feeds. Now that I'm also decently active on Yelp.com, those posts will make it on here as well. You can basically just expect a hodgepodge of things... expect the unexpected!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Stephanie, these journal entries are hilarious. Remember the insane amount of effort we put into that SADD benefit show? Good lord haha. So glad you have a blog now, too! We can follow each other for probably the sixth round of blogging in our lives ;)

    ReplyDelete