Tuesday, March 1

Tag Cloud

So the title of this post may seem a bit boring... who cares to talk about tag clouds anyway?

Well, you should notice my tag cloud. It is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I can't exactly take all the credit though, as I noticed it on the Morrissons' blog first, and I immediately knew I wanted it on my blog when I started one as well. The Morrissons are actually distant relatives of mine (don't ask me to tell you the connection!); Lawrence and Michelle just moved from outside of London to northern Virginia with their three sons. So as their closest relatives in the area, we have had some fun adventures with them since they arrived, which you can read about on their blog. 

So back to the tag cloud... well, I saw it on their blog, but unfortunately the HTML was not compatible with blogger blogs. Thankfully, I found this conversion so that I could add it! I tweaked the HTML a bit to make it look the way I liked, and voila! A tag cloud that actually looks like a cloud!
And now my blog also has a pretty new background to celebrate springtime! I am certainly ready for warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment