Tuesday, April 12

My New Pet!

So most people know about this pet....


But I just got a new one off of Craigslist a couple of weeks ago, and I'm still really excited about it!

I've been on sort of a Craigslist spree ever since planning of Tiffany's bridal shower started. There are sooo many great things on there that people just don't use anymore, and then I came across this little guy:


Apparently his previous owners just never found him that useful, and they had only used him once! Mr. Vacuum only cost us $50, and he was basically new. He does a great job cleaning our carpets and tile. I also recently found a posting on Craigslist for a roomba home station, so that once he is worn out from vacuuming he can guide himself back there -- so now we have the upgraded setup! This particular model is selling for over 3x as much on Amazon.com! It's a really big help to no longer have to worry about a significant part of the house cleaning. We can turn him on before we leave for work and then have a freshly vacuumed house once we get back! I find him especially helpful since our whole condo is on one level and we don't have a huge place.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm... can you be on the lookout for his twin on craigslist? I have been asking Nate to vacuum my room for days now! I still can't push a vacuum after this dang back surgery! But then again... if I get a roomba, that will then make Nate obsolete and I think we'd have bigger problems haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Erica... I love Craigslist. Our washer/dryer works wonderfully and we got the pair for $100. PS, mason jar dilemma is under control! Though not in thanks to Craigslist, but in thanks to Erik's canning queen of a grandma.

    ReplyDelete